*2 people at similar fitness level required to book a semi private lesson. Price is per person.
|Mat-Based Group Class
|Apparatus Group Class
|Teen Group Class
|Private Lesson with Senior Teacher
|Semi-Private* Lesson with Senior Teacher
|Private Lesson with Junior Teacher
|Semi-Private* Lesson with Junior Teacher
All packages expire 3 months from date of purchase.
Mat-Based Group Classes (Includes Yoga)
Apparatus Group Classes
Teen Group Classes
Private Lessons - Senior Teacher
Semi-Private* Lessons - Senior Teacher
*Price is per person
|The Group Class Super Pass
The Group Class Super Pass is your ticket to reaching your physical goals. Change and improvement come from a committed approach to fitness and consistent workouts. The Group Class Super Pass allows you to attend one group class a day, whether it be Reformer, Tower, Mat or Yoga. Work on improving your strength, flexibility, mindfulness, coordination, you name it!
If you are looking to see change in your body, give the Group Class Super Pass a try for the next 3 months. As Joseph Pilates has been quoted: "In 10 lessons you will feel a difference. In 20 lessons you will see a difference. In 30 lessons you will have a new body."
- Daily access to all group classes including Mat, Mat/Tower, Reformer, and Yoga. Clients must meet class level prerequisites.
- Limited to 1 class per day.
- Classes are subject to space availability.
- Private and semi-private lessons are not included in the Group Class Super Pass.
- Membership activates at time of purchase.
- Minimum of 3 month enrollment. Membership is automatically charged every 30 days from date of purchase to credit card on file.
- No-shows and late cancels with less than 24 hours notice will be charged a fee equivalent to a single class (Mat and Yoga $20, Mat/Tower and Reformer $40).