We teach one-on-one lessons, semi-private lessons, and small group classes limited to a maximum of 5 participants for individual attention and correction.
All new students signing up for group classes must begin at the basic level regardless of prior Pilates experience. We want to ensure that every body is capable of executing the exercises taught at each level, and able to safely handle the resistance of our apparatus. Mastery of the basic level exercises will ensure a smooth and safe transition to the intermediate level.
Private lessons are all about you! A certified teacher will lead you through a full-body 55-minute workout incorporating any of the apparatus in the studio.
Private lessons provide a high energy and customized workout with proven results. Whether you are an elite athlete, a novice to fitness, healthy, or recovering from an injury, one-on-one instruction will meet all your needs, keep you safe, and propel you to the next level of fitness!
You and a friend enjoy a tailored workout suitable to your fitness level, while motivating each other to stay active.
In each 55-minute lesson, a certified teacher will lead you through a series of exercises on any of the apparatus in the studio. A fun and affordable way to get the full Pilates experience.
APPARATUS GROUP CLASSES
A workout incorporating mat exercises and those using the resistance of the springs on the Wall Units/Towers. Abdominal engagement, stability of the spine, as well as of the shoulder and hip girdles is emphasized while working arms and legs.
- Basic: Beginners welcome! Slow enough to focus on proper execution, but challenging enough to feel the burn. Lay down the foundations of good movement patterns in the body.
- Intermediate: Dynamic stability will kick in at the increased pace. Greater flexibility and control are required to move through more planes of motion while under load.
- Men's: A traditional men's only workout designed by Joseph Pilates. Stretch tight areas, strengthen the powerhouse, and challenge the upper body.
- Basic: A full body workout with an emphasis on core stability and strength. The moving carriage of the Reformer challenges balance and control. Safe for beginners.
- Intermediate: A fluid workout for the strong and experienced student. Mastery of the basic level is a prerequisite as a number of the exercises require control of the moving carriage while balancing on one leg or arm. Shoulder injuries must remain at basic level until rehabilitated.
- Men's: A challenging workout designed for the male body with its focus on shoulder girdle and arm strength. Build a strong core body and increase the flexibility of your back, hips and legs.
MAT GROUP CLASSES
Advanced Classical Mat- This is an advanced level class for experienced Pilates practitioners. It teaches the traditional 34 exercises developed by Joseph Pilates in his 1945 published book Return to Life. It may also throw in some Romana variations and use of the Magic Circle, hand weights, and small barrels to add variety and fun as well as to increase the challenge to the Powerhouse muscles. The pace is fast. Control and concentration are prerequisites to ensure proper form and safety. Do not attend if you have a neck injury.
We offer a variety of Yoga classes, from Ashtanga and Vinyasa, to Kripalu and Meditation.
Our Yoga room on the lower level of the studio, features a radiant-heated floor. The warmth of the floor is welcoming and relaxing, helping tight muscles ease into the movements. We provide all of the props you will need: mats, bolsters, blocks, straps, blankets and meditation cushions.
The environment is serene, calm, private and intimate.